Dr. Zhang teaches regular courses and specials courses in AkupunkturAkademiet. Participants include the students of AkupunkturAkademiet and acupuncturists from the whole Denmark and other European countries. Course Hours from his teaching can be registered as continuous education hours. He teaches in Danish and English.
- Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis
- Meridians and Points
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Treatment for Internal Medicine Diseases e.g. Asthma, Insomnia, Edema, Allergic Rhinitis, Palpitation, Bi-syndrome, etc.
- Moxibustion (Herbal Moxibustion and Heat Sensitive Moxibustion)
- Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage)
- External Use of Herbal Medicine (Plaster, Herbal Wine, Fire Therapy)
- Eight Brocades Medical Qigong (weekend and evening classes)
- Sun Style Taichi
- Scalp Acupuncture
- MTA-Master Tungs Acupuncture, basic module and series courses in advanced level, e.g. MTA Heart, MTA Lung, MTA Spleen, MTA Kidneys, MTA Lever, MTA Extraodinary Organs, etc.
- AAP-Arm Acupressure Points
- Pestle Needling-Taoist Acupuncture Methods
- Military Pingheng (Balance) Acupuncture
- Master Jin’s Three Needles
- WHO Standard Scalp Acupuncture (AkupunkturAkademiet and PA Temadage)
- Special Topics for the Students’ Graduation Projects, e.g. cancer, Parkinson’s disease, mesophonia, etc.
- Eight Brocades Medical Qigong Summer-Campus or Weekend Course in AkupunkturAkademiet
- Eight Brocades Medical Qigong Summer-Campus or Weekend Course in Livsstilshøjskolen Gudum