Hui Zhang, Ph.D med of Chinese Medicine
Chengdu University of TCM (China)
Licensed Chinese Medicine Physician and Acupuncturist (China)
Registered Acupuncturist (RAB) (Denmark)
Member of PA (Praktiserende Akupunktører) , (Denmark)
08/2017~ AkupunkturAkademiet Denmark, Full-time Teacher and Acupuncturist
6/2016~08/2017 University Clinic of CDUTCM (Chengdu), Physician and Acupuncturist
10/2012~07/2017 Chengdu Xinlin Chuntang Clinic, Physician and Acupuncturist
07/2012~07/2017 Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Teaching Faculty
07/2012~07/2013 Sichuan Acupuncture School Part-time Teacher
06/2011~06/2012 Cancer Department, Sichuan Provincial Hospital of Chinese and Western Medicine Residency Doctor
06/2009-10/2010 Cancer Center (Head and Neck), West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Internship
Education and Training
09/2014~06/2017 Ph.D of Clinical Medicine (Chinese Medicine) Chengdu University of TCM, China
05/2016 Training Program: 1st Session of Expression Art Therapy, Chengdu, China
05/2013 Training Program: Writing Research Paper in English, Beijing, China
09/2012 Training Program: Diagnosing Sleep Disorders, Beijing, China
09/2009~07/2011 MA, Clinical Medicine (Oncology) Chengdu University of TCM, China
10/2008~06/2009, learned TCM Dermatology with Professor Wu Jun (吴军)
06/2006/~12/2007, learned TCM Gynecology with Professor Qi Suzhen(齐素珍）
09/2004~ 07/2009 BA, Chinese Medicine Chengdu University of TCM and Sichuan University, China
Specialties of Hui Zhang
Hui Zhang applies various acupuncture methods depending on individuals condition including, TCM acupuncture, WHO Standard Scalp Acupuncture, AAP (arm acupressure point), Master Tung’s Acupuncture, Military Pingheng Acupuncture, pestle needles (Taoist Acupuncture), Heat Sensitive Moxibustion, Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage), Guasha, Cupping, Electricity Acupuncture, and Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine Psychology, etc. He also uses Evidence-based methods in practice. He has good experience in treathing the following disorders:
- Skin Disorders e.g. acne, chloasma, eczema, urticaria, itching, psoriasis, solar dermatitis, neuro-dermatitis, neuropathy
- ENT, Eye, and Mouth Disorders: otitis, tinnitus, pharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, eye inflammation, dry eyes, retinopathy, aphtha, toothache, mouth and tongue ulcers, etc.
- Cancer and Cancer Treatment-Related Disorders: pain fatigue, low immunity, depression, angst, insomnia, side events after chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and operation.
- Pain: neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain, tennis elbow, sciatica, knee pain, PMS, etc.
- Gynecology and Andrology: irregular menstruation, infertility, menopause, hot flushes, PCOS, uterus myoma, pelvic infections disease (PID), libido problem, impotence, premature ejaculation, low sperm activity, emission, etc.